Wednesday 31 July 2013

WOAM Association


Woman On A Motorcycle is a group I set up on Facebook as a place where women motorcyclists can connect with each other and share advice, stories and events and become empowered on two wheels.

It's part of a new project that I'm heading up, to provide an association for women riders who want to participate in women only training and events and although Facebook is popular I realise that not ever female biker is on Facebook so until my dedicated WOAM Association website is completed I have set up this blog for those of you outside of FB.

So I'll be posting news of forthcoming events and meet-ups here and for those of you wanting to be added to the WOAM mailing list please drop me a line and include your name, address, motorcycle and biking experience to woam@costelloracing.com

You can also use this email to contact me with any biking, riding, racing or motorcycle related questions that you may have or suggestions for what you would like the WOAM association to do for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment